Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SECRET GARDEN #1


My inability to be in time is a detail everyone around me is totally aware about and I believe they just make the best of it and gave up on trying to change it... I am the only one remaining with some hope.

Just like yesterday morning where I woke up in time and had fifteen minutes to get to work. To be even in advance I chose to take the bicycle. Now imagine blowing hair in the wind, sunshine, singing birds, the regular noise of the bicycle chain,... until my attention got caught by an open door usually hiding an entire courtyard.
At the beginning I took my phone to do some shots until I remembered that no I always carry my camera with me. Fatal for my schedule apparently. 

50 pictures later, I arrive at work with a 20 minutes delay but with no regrets.