Monday, May 20, 2013

... SPOTS ON


Maxime Willems
LIFE BEHIND MY LENS



Chapter 5


                                                                                           
                                                             In Chapter 4 I complained about an unspectacular 2012 without any shattering happening causing my heart to vibrate. The "pale" title named "Affaire à suivre" and the quote "2013 CAN come" reflect this attitude of let's wait and see, maybe eventually perhaps one day something will appear from nowhere and wake me up. Maybe I did settle a little bit too much.

 Since, I have many plans, private and professional ones. Sounds fantastic. Lucky me that they are totally realizable because all they depend on is myself. And there we have the biggest issue, though I am pretty small. Maximilienne Willems has to take all her courage and for God's sake have the guts to DO and turn those plans into actions. ... "the only person standing in your way is you! Perfection is not just about control. It's about letting go. Surprise yourself so you can surprise the audience."

Anxiety paralyzes everything, makes you standing still. I guess that's this story about getting out of your comfort zone. The same friend who told me years ago "If you don't know what port you are sailing to, no wind is favorable" said to me now "Now, you know what and where you want to go but you can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore, so get yourself together and get this ship out of the port, the adventure is out at sea". Kind of funny that sailing is the only sports I like and even own a boating certificate.

I guess it's time to weigh the anchor and hoist the sails.

Enough for now : a little less conversation, a little more action please.