Sunday, December 30, 2012

AFFAIRE A SUIVRE


Maxime Willems
LIFE BEHIND MY LENS



Chapter 4


                                                                                           
                                                             Another year full of pictures draws to an end. I am getting older and I hope wiser and in some degree more inclined to the pursuit of happiness too. Honestly, I don't really know how to define 2012. The year the world did not stop turning(...)! To me it was not the most spectacular one, no heart on fire, no broken heart, no big new something, no -something somewhere went terribly wrong-, less sparkles than the previous years, could I even call it drama-free? More books though. I must admit I do have a slight preference for 2011. "Stop it, you are doing it again!" Resolution N°1 for next year : stop comparing.

I know!!!  it was the year of "settling". I did settle in Paris, I did settle back in Italy to breathe, I settled the past and I definitely did settle down myself.

As this highly necessary mission has been accomplished, 2013 can come.
I hope its 365 days will be enough to realize all the projects I have. Besides some major changes regarding my career, the many places I want to go to, the thousand pictures I want to take, there is one detail becoming more precise: The second blog project I have already mentioned six months ago. That's what the upcoming year is mainly going to be about. Everything is moving on, going forward, no looking back anymore as anyway, there are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.

As a real Capricorn I do have plans but "compared" to back in the days they are lesssssss concrete. I believe that during the settling and growing older I did get wiser (...) and learned that you don't have to have it all figured out to move forward and that the most beautiful thing about it is that "when nothing is sure, everything is possible".

Affaire à suivre...