Sunday, June 3, 2012

DEFINITELY, MAYBE


Maxime Willems
LIFE BEHIND MY LENS



Chapter 2



                                                                                             The sun is back and so is my inspiration. As previously mentioned I had my difficulties to stop hibernation. In my defence, this spring was so lousy, every opossum wouldn't have thought twice about extending its winter sleep. So since a few weeks I find myself skimming through magazines, reading too many books at once, walking trough Paris' streets until late at night and last but not least taking pictures with my beloved camera which felt pretty neglected by its unfaithful owner.

That much about what is happening in front of my lens. Regarding the "Life behind my lens" aka my mind I am done with counting the days until the end of winter and find myself almost drowning due to the bubbling with new ideas. One particular idea is the creation of another Blog. No worries, I won't lose sight of this one and so far the new project is only in its starting gates on my mind, far from being published. It took me 6 months to find the title (even my thoughts are on slow motion in winter) and only since a few weeks the entire plan is becoming more concrete.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" is the quote which followed me all weekend and I totally agree on it. Today I am proud to announce that I'll definitely will launch this new project, with all my heart and it will prove all my former choices right. Just like this Blog, it will be under the slogan "To Whom It May Concern" because you will never go far if you look your everyone's approval. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have and the decisions we waited to long to make.