Sunday, December 4, 2011

IN-BETWEEN

One more colourful post! After the numerous black & white pictures taken in winter, the blog lost it's grey look with the arrival of the spring / summer collection 2011. Header of my blog and thus my absolute shoo-in is obviously this serial. While working on a photo album I had to sharpen the black pencil and due to my obsession with macro pictures at that period of time, the sharpener and the leftovers were an ideal target.


Despite the colours, black & white are still present in the right picture : two opposites, two extremes and my biggest vice. Maybe that's another reason why it is my absolute favourite picture ever; it displays those two extremes and the way I tend to see the world. Close friends are always telling me that it is not always "either or" but that there are many grey shades in-between.