My very last picture, before jumping into the train, destination home. The lighting is certainly not ideal but I find the the subject pretty subtle:
The symmetry :
- of the the construction at the train platform with the "B's" and the watches on both sides.
- of the watches themselves with the sweep hand in the middle of the two indexes.
The number "2" :
- it's almost 2 o'clock.
- some objects are 2 times in the the picture : the watches and the letter B.
- "B" is the number 2 in the alphabet.
- withtin 24 hours, the clock only looks 2 times that way.
Therefore, "2 WATCH" as a title of the picture.
[Lighting duration : 1/80 / Aperture : f/5,6 / Focal width : 87 mm / ISO : 800 / Lighting : no flash / -0,3333]